Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information:
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of and access to the website and to assist us to personalize and improve your experience:
Information we collect automatically:
When you visit our website, services, interact with our advertising or content, we automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other access device. This information is associated with you personally only when you sign up for an account. This information includes but is not limited to:
- device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information;
Information we collect when you provide to us:
We collect and store information you enter on our website. This includes, but is not limited to:
- information you provide us when registering for an account, including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites such as bidding, buying, selling, and content you generate or that relates to your account;
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution or other correspondence;
- information you provide to us when requested such as verification of address or identity.
Information from third party sources:
We may receive or collect information about you from third parties sources. This may include, but is not limited to, demographic, navigation information, additional contact information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover such information on our system it is immediately deleted.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
Our primary use of the personal information is to provide you with access to and use of our website as well as the services on our website. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to:
- provide customer support;
- prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure and improve our website, services and advertising;
- resolve disputes or other issues relating to your account, our website or services;
- contact you by email or telephone to inform you about our services, marketing and promotional offers;
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- provide you information and marketing regarding third party products or services;
- We reserve the right to share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may combine your Personal Information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our website, services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can indicate your preference by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We reserve the right to share your personal information with service providers under contract who help with our business operations;
- We reserve the right to share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a legal process;
- In the event of a merger or acquisition by another business, your personal information would be transferred as part of such merger and/or acquisition. If your personal information will be used contrary to this policy, you will receive prior notice and the ability to opt-out of such use;
How Cookies are used:
- We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire;
- You are always free to decline Cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our websites and/or services;
Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal Information:
Your password is the key to your account and your Personal Information. We recommend you use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your Personal Information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf even if such action is taken without your knowledge. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
You can review and change your Personal Information through your account settings. You must keep your Personal Information updated and accurate. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your Personal Information from view. We retain Personal Information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect fees that are owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
How we protect and store your Personal Information:
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the United States. We protect your information using technology and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls and information access authorization controls.
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted by law.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com or you may write us at Reemarkit, Inc. 3422 Old Capitol Trail PMB# 2000 Wilmington, DE 19808.